Teen Accused Of Fleeing US After Fatal 2022 Central Mass Crash Brought Back To Stand Trial
A 19-year-old accused of a 2022 fatal crash in Worcester County has been returned to the United States from the United Kingdom to stand trial, authorities said.
Gabriel Dias De Holanda, 19, is facing charges of manslaughter, motor vehicle homicide by negligent operation, motor vehicle homicide by reckless operation, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, reckless operation of a motor vehicle, and assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, the Worcester County District Attorney said.
He was ordered held without bail following his arraignment on Monday, May 6.&nb…
Duo With Irish Ties Nabbed For Entering Harrison Home, Soliciting Roofing Work: Police
Two men face criminal charges after entering a Westchester home without consent while trying to illegally solicit roofing work without a permit, police said.
Patrick Quinn, age 20, and Thomas Stokes, age 26, who both have ties to Ireland, were both arrested on Tuesday, Jan. 23 in connection with an incident that happened in Harrison earlier that same day, according to Harrison Police.
On the day of the incident, a Harrison resident called the department and told officers that an unknown man had entered her home without her consent and was trying to solicit roofing work.
Po…
Similar To Long COVID, Long Cold Symptoms Can Linger Well After Infection, New Study Says
Similar to the pattern seen in long COVID, lingering symptoms following other infections, including common colds, flu, and pneumonia may be just as common, a new study says.
Long colds often go undiagnosed due to the wide range of symptoms and lack of diagnostic tests and can linger for more than four weeks after the initial infection, according to the study from Queen Mary University of London published in The Lancet on Friday, Oct. 6.
Long COVID is estimated to affect at least 10 percent of people infected with COVID-19, with far higher incidence among those hospitalized.
…
NJ Trespasser Who Climbed Buckingham Palace Wall Charged, Held In UK: Report
A New Jersey man was being held in the United Kingdom after climbing into the Royal Mews, located inside of Buckingham Palace, according to authorities and The Telegraph via MSN.
Metropolitan police said only that a man identified as 25-year-old Awad Mustafa entered the Royal Mews, which holds royal carriages and a historic working stable, after scaling a wall nearby around 1:25 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 16.
According to The Telegraph, Mustafa, a Garden State resident, was on a 10-day trip when he was spotted filming inside of the Royal Mews, and then found hiding behind a carriage by police.
A…